Wood Rd, AshurstRead full description
Wood Rd, Ashurst
3 Bedroom House
About Wood Rd, Ashurst
A wonderful brand new three bedroom townhouse situated in a private development of just four houses. These properties are built to an exacting specification and area available to move into by mid June. Two good reception rooms with three bedrooms and bathrooms, off street parking and an enclosed rear garden.
From our office proceed along the Southampton Road heading toward Ashurst, follow this road along over the railway bridge turning left into Wood Road and then left again into Blackberry Mews.
This enclave of brand new properties is situated off of New Road and approached via a sweeping driveway. This three bedroom terrace townhouse offers good accommodation with well proportioned reception rooms and bedrooms. There is a rear garden and two allocated car parking spaces.
Ashurst is located on the north eastern edge of the New Forest National Park. Ashurst village benefits from a mainline railway station with direct links to London Waterloo, convenient bus routes into Southampton and Lyndhurst and is well positioned for commuters with Junction 2 of the M27 motorway easily accessed at Ower. Ashurst village has excellent shopping facilities, restaurants and public houses.
The New Forest offers a variety of outdoor pursuits and places of interest with the open forest easily accessible for walking and riding. The city of Southampton to the East provides a comprehensive range of retail and leisure facilities.
Many schools are available in the surrounding area with the closest being the highly regarded Foxhills Infant and Junior Schools as well as Hounsdown Secondary School rated “Outstanding” by OFSTED.
• Individually designed by First Class Kitchens of Ferndown comprising of painted gloss handle less doors, oak laminate worktops, tiled upstand & splashbacks, NEFF appliances including ‘hide & slide’ oven, integrated dishwasher, gas hob, extract fan, FRANKE sink & taps & space for freestanding fridge/freezer & washer/dryer.
• Individually designed by local company, Christchurch Bathrooms. All sanitary ware, fixtures & fittings by renowned German manufacturer Duravit & Hansgrohe & have been finished with Porcelanosa wall & floor tiles.
• A new Vaillant Ecotec plus 938 storage combination boiler provides the heating system for the property which comes with a 10 year guarantee. In addition a wet under floor heating system has been installed to the ground floor with separate zones for each individual rooms.
• External water tap provided.
• Thermostat controls installed to each room of the ground floor & hallways of first & second floors. Sky, BT & Network points installed to all living areas & bedrooms wired back to the ground floor storage cupboards.
• Smoke & Fire alarms installed to each room as well as a Burglar alarm.
• Lighting comprises of a mixture of spotlights & pendants with wall lights installed to master & second bedrooms. Externally there are up&down lights installed to the patio doors.