Wood Road, AshurstRead full description
Wood Road, Ashurst
5 Bedroom House - Sold STC
About Wood Road, Ashurst
A stunning brand new detached house offering outstanding accommodation arranged over three floors extending to 2300 square feet. Built to an exacting specification by a local developer the property offers a wealth of elegant reception rooms, and well proportioned bedrooms. A truly exceptional opportunity to acquire a delightful property.
From our office proceed along the Southampton Road heading toward Ashurst, follow this road along over the railway bridge turning left into Wood Road and then left again into Blackberry Mews which is indicated by our For Sale board.
This enclave of brand new properties is situated off of New Road and approached via a sweeping driveway. 4 Blackberry Mews is situated behind private gates and sits on an expansive plot, with ample parking and a detached double garage. Behind the delightful double fronted façade lies a house of great quality built with traditional craftsmanship, blended with informal modern day living.
Ashurst is located on the north eastern edge of the New Forest National Park. Ashurst village benefits from a mainline railway station with direct links to London Waterloo, convenient bus routes into Southampton and Lyndhurst and is well positioned for commuters with Junction 2 of the M27 motorway easily accessed at Ower. Ashurst village has excellent shopping facilities, restaurants and public houses.
The New Forest offers a variety of outdoor pursuits and places of interest with the open forest easily accessible for walking and riding. The city of Southampton to the East provides a comprehensive range of retail and leisure facilities.
Many schools are available in the surrounding area with the closest being the highly regarded Foxhills Infant and Junior Schools as well as Hounsdown Secondary School rated “Outstanding” by OFSTED.
• Individually designed by local company First Class Kitchens of Ferndown comprising of painted gloss handle less doors, quartz worktops, up stands & splash backs, NEFF appliances including ‘hide & slide’ oven, microwave, warming drawer, integrated dishwasher, induction hob, extractor fan, FRANKE sink & taps & space for American style fridge/freezer.
• A separate utility room comprises of painted gloss handle less door, oak laminate worktop, FRANKE sink & taps & space for a freestanding washing machine & dryer.
• Bathroom fitments individually designed by local company, Christchurch Bathrooms. All sanitary ware, fixtures & fittings by renowned German manufacturer Duravit & Hansgrohe & have been finished with Porcelanosa wall & floor tiles.
• A new Vaillant Ecotec plus 630 Boiler & a Joules 250ltr cylinder provides the heating system for the property which comes with a 10 year guarantee.
• In addition, a wet under floor heating system has been installed to the ground floor with separate zones for each individual room.