Empress Road, LYNDHURSTRead full description
Empress Road, LYNDHURST
2 Bedroom Apartment - Sold STC
About Empress Road, LYNDHURST
SOLD OFF PLAN. A ground floor maisonette with private gardens.
From our office in Lyndhurst proceed by foot up the High Street turning right onto Romsey Road. After a short distance take the second turning on the right into Empress Road and the property can be found on the left hand side.
By car - Proceed around the one way system back into the High Street and then turn left at the traffic lights into Romsey Road and after approximately 140m take the second right turning into Empress Road. The property can be found on the left hand side.
Spire View is a conversion of an Edwardian House into four spacious, unique apartments. Whilst each apartment is different, they follow a theme of informal large open-plan reception areas and good sized bedrooms. The accommodation is light and airy with the feeling of space and each will have an allocated parking space. Spire View is situated centrally within the wonderful village of Lyndhurst which is often referred to as the ‘Capital of the New Forest’. The outdoor enthusiast is well catered for with acres of unspoilt countryside on the doorstep. The beautiful High Street offers an eclectic range of cafes, local shops, boutiques, restaurants and public houses with a village hall, visitor centre, local library and a doctors and dentist practice. St Michaels Primary School is located within the High Street and a bus
service to Hounsdown Secondary School, rated Outstanding by Ofsted, runs daily.
• Recessed spotlights
• White gloss handle-less fitted kitchen
• Quartz worktops with matching upstands
• Under cupboard wall lights
• Glass splashback
• Indesit 4 zone induction hob
• Indesit integrated washer/dryer
• Indesit integrated dishwasher
• Hotpoint combi microwave & single oven
• Indesit integrated fridge freezer
• Roca bathroom suite with Vado brassware
• Towel rails
• Tiled walls and floor
• Recessed spotlights
• Carpets throughout, tiling to kitchen and bathroom areas
• Brushed chrome sockets and switches
• Double glazing and gas central heating
• Allocated parking
• Cycle storage