Naboths Vineyard, MinsteadRead full description
Naboths Vineyard, Minstead
3 Bedroom House - Sold STC
About Naboths Vineyard, Minstead
An award winning inspiring house built to a traditional compact New Forest cottage footprint. Situated in a quiet country lane, this property manages to combine old world charm with the convenience of informal modern day living. The accommodation is light and airy with a natural flow through the property. A private plot and outbuildings complete this exciting opportunity to live in a rural location in a recently constructed high specification home.
From our office in Lyndhurst follow the one way system towards Christchurch. Turn right opposite the Swan Inn follow this road passing the New Forest Inn on the left hand side and continue through Emery Down for approximately 1.5 miles then turn right at the junction signposted Minstead. Naboths Vineyard can be found after a short while on the left hand side.
This delightful home won the New Forest National Park Authority Building Design Award 2017. Our clients were involved in the design process to create this sustainable low maintenance property giving serious consideration to both the design and construction materials involved. The result is a lovely home benefitting from an abundance of natural light with well planned accommodation taking full advantage of the superb rural views. Outside is a wonderfully secluded plot offering privacy there are two good sized outbuildings and driveway for parking. A rare find which demands an internal inspection to appreciate all that is on offer.
Naboths Vineyard is located within the pretty New Forest village of Minstead which includes a shop, church and pub. Communications are excellent with the M27 2 miles to the north which connects to the M3. Southampton is about 9 miles and Winchester about 20 miles. To the south, Lymington with its renowned sailing facilities is about 10 miles. Lyndhurst is approximately 3 miles away providing day to day essentials. There are also a number of highly regarded schools in the area.
- Constructed in 2016 with the remainder of a 10 year structural warranty
- Standard double skin block and brick construction with Douglas Fir cladding
- Spanish slate roof tiles
- Solid oak windowsills and exposed beams
- Handmade Douglas Fir 'cottage' doors and bespoke Douglas Fir staircase
- Worcester condensing A rated oil fired boiler and 2016 OFTEC compliant double skinned oil tank
- Kitchen with integral fridge/freezer and dishwasher with solid oak work surfaces
- HETAS certified charcoal grey Westfire WF15 wood burner with solid marble hearth
- Biopure Sewage treatment with Environment Agency discharge consent
- Mechanical ventilation and heat recovery system
- Vusta Flooring with under floor heating downstairs
- Network cabling
- Detached garage with outdoor WC