5 Vixen Close, AshurstRead full description
5 Vixen Close, Ashurst
3 Bedroom House - Sold STC
About 5 Vixen Close, Ashurst
Charming semi-detached house with potential for extension in a requested cul-de-sac, offered with no forward chain.
From our Lyndhurst office, exit Lyndhurst via the A35 following the road into Ashurst. Upon approaching Hunters Hill take the left hand turning into Whartons Lane. At the end of Whartons Lane take the right hand turning into Foxhills Close and Vixen Close is the first right hand turning before Foxhills Junior School.
• No chain
• Comfortable home ready to move into
• 3 good sized double bedrooms with large, built in wardrobes
• Family bathroom & En-suite to Master bedroom
• Downstairs WC / Utility room
• Off road parking 2 cars & double garage
• Integral garage ideal for conversion for those that now need home office or 2 reception rooms
• Fantastic neighbours and situated in the New Forest
• The property benefits from the remainder of a 10 year NHBC guarantee
• Has a yearly maintenance charge of £333.57.
Vixen Close was constructed in 2013 by the respected developers Crayfern Homes. This specific property was the show home for the development of seven houses and the culdesac has an excellent sense of community. The accommodation is arranged over two floors and offers the potential to create additional reception space by converting the garage, which can be accessed via the kitchen making it easy to configure into the house. At the heart of the home is a super kitchen family room overlooking the garden, ideal for informal entertaining. There is a further lounge and downstairs WC/utility room.
On the first floor are three well proportioned, double bedrooms and a family bathroom, the master bedroom benefitting from an en suite. There is parking to the front of the property and the rear garden is enclosed and offers a good degree of seclusion.
Additional Useful Information
• Tenure: Freehold
• Approximate Age: Built in 2013
• Heating: Gas Fired Central Heating
• Windows: Double Glazed
• Local Council: New Forest District Council
• Council Tax Band: D
• Energy Performance Rating: B
Ashurst is a super village in the New Forest with excellent school catchments including Foxhills Junior School and Hounsdown Secondary School which is rated by Ofsted as outstanding. Nearby access to the Forest can be found at Deerleap Inclosure and just a short stroll from the front door there is a public right of way leading to Woodlands village. This is an ideal base for nearby walks and plentiful activities within surrounding countryside and seaside. Ashurst is well connected with a mainline railway Station with a direct line to London Waterloo (1 hour 20 minutes) and easy motorway access. The larger commercial centres of Southampton and Bournemouth are easily accessible and both have International Airports.